Enterprise Suite Web site QA and accessibility testing
Demo Request Buy Now
Enterprise Suite is an easy to use on-premise web application that contains server based versions of the following applications:
Web Site Testing
One click is all it takes to analyze an entire web site. Each page is checked against more than 700 standards based checkpoints.
- Accessibility - check against W3C WCAG1, WCAG2 and Section 508 guidelines
- Compatibility - check for browser specific code, script and image formats
- Compliance - check for compliance with EU and US law
- Broken Links - check for broken links and other errors
- Search Engine Optimization - check Google and Bing webmaster guidelines
- Web Standards - validate HTML, XHTML and CSS
- Usability - check against Usability.gov guidelines
PowerMapper draws maps in a range of useful and attractive styles using thumbnails of each page. You can also export a Google XML sitemap, or an Excel CSV.
- Share site maps with co-workers and clients when re-designing or auditing a site
- Copy maps into client presentations and sale proposals
- Exported to Excel for detailed analysis
More documentation including datasheets, white papers, deployment guides, user guides and the license agreement are available in the technical resources section.
Most computers will open PDF documents automatically, but you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
System requirements for the Enterprise Suite are:
- Can be used from a modern web browser on any device (Mac, PC, iPad, Android, Chromebook, Linux)
- Server: Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012
- Database: SQL Server 2008 R2 or later (any edition including Express)
The suite is also available as a desktop application.