SortSite checks sites against W3 WCAG accessibility standards, and compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
These checks help find problems stopping disabled users from using a web site.
Accessibility Standards Testing
- WCAG 2.1 - 312 tests covering A, AA and AAA guidelines
- WCAG 2.0 - 309 tests covering A, AA and AAA guidelines
- WCAG 1.0 - 87 tests covering A, AA and AAA guidelines
- Section 508 (2017) - 296 tests covering A and AA guidelines
- Section 508 (2000) - 59 tests covering 15 guidelines
Note: some accessibility issues require human judgement and cannot be tested automatically.