SortSite - Browser Compatibility Tests
Check websites for mobile & desktop browser compatibility issues in IE, Firefox, Chrome, iPhone & Android. Try now - free online version.
See how it works
Test for browser compatibility issues in the most common web browsers:
- Internet Explorer compatibility back to version 6.0
- Desktop browser compatibility in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Edge
- Mobile browser compatibility in iPhone, iPad and Android
Cross Browser Testing
SortSite Professional checks websites for features that don’t work correctly, or behave differently, on different browsers:
- HTML tags not supported by some browsers
- CSS features not supported by some browsers
- Image formats not supported by all browsers (e.g. some transparent PNGs don’t display correctly on old versions of Internet Explorer)
- Technologies not supported by some browsers (e.g. SVG on old Android phones)
These checks give early warning of browser compatibility problems without the associated cost of manual testing on different platform and browser combinations.
Powered by Simplicity
Just enter your web address and click Start Scan. Our tool will crawl your entire site to find evidence-identified issues.
Once complete, we'll send you a full report that clearly shows you which problems you have, what pages they're on, and where code is affected.
Your journey starts now. Using our findings, you can work towards creating a better site.
SortSite is a very good testing tool. It will test all pages it finds on the site.University of Cambridge
This simple test ... gives much more useful data than just a screenshot. The SortSite test checks accessibility, broken links, browser code compatibility, search engine optimization and other usability issues...practicalecommerce.com