We’re here to help.
Spark your accessibility journey with our one-click web testing and site mapping tools.
See how it works
We blend expertise with passion to help you unlock your accessibility potential. Reach your compliance goals using our flexible, one-click solutions.
Identify Web Issues
Scan your entire site for problems that can make it inaccessible and drive customers away. Check for issues like broken links, spelling errors, browser compatibility, SEO issues, and web standards.
Visual Site Mapping
Get a comprehensive overview of your site in a variety of dynamic and useful map styles. Achieve new UX heights by quickly identifying areas that lack consistency, and resolving them.
Shape a more accessible future with our one-click web testing tools. Reach compliance by finding issues checked against W3, WCAG 2.0 + 2.1, and US Section 508 accessibility standards.
Our tools are informed by over a decade’s worth of evidence-based testing as part of our commitment to accessibility excellence. This has led to our tools blazing the industry with their low false positive rates.
Scan sites behind firewalls such as password-protected sites, intranets, and Sharepoint sites. Integrate these scans with various CI and build tools.
- Highly customizable
- Easily find and fix problems
- Browse issues by various concerns
- Share scan reports with your team
- Export results to HTML, Word, and Excel
- Quickly find problems that prevent users with disabilities from using your website
- Check your entire site against W3 WCAG accessibility standards, plus compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation act
- Determine reliability of features designed for assistive technology in HTML, CSS and ARIA with different screen reader / browser combinations
Powered by Simplicity
Just enter your web address and click Start Scan. Our tool will crawl your entire site to find evidence-identified issues.
Once complete, we'll send you a full report that clearly shows you which problems you have, what pages they're on, and where code is affected.
Your accessibility journey starts now. Using our findings, you can work towards creating a site that's accessible to users with disabilities.