SortSite Desktop Benefits
SortSite combines power and simplicity to make web site testing, compliance and search engine optimization a breeze.
Most computers will open PDF documents automatically, but you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Do more testing with less cost
SortSite automates the labor-intensive grind of manual web site testing. Manual testing effort is proportional to the number of pages, so costs quickly add up, even on small sites:
- At least 30 minutes to comprehensively test each page manually
- Total Effort: 500 hours to fully test a 1,000 page site
- Total Cost: $25,000 at $50 per hour
SortSite tests the same site in under 5 minutes for a small fraction of the cost of testing everything manually. This lets teams focus manual testing on areas that require human judgement.
Reduce consultancy costs
SortSite reduces the amount spent on third parties by enabling more accessibility, usability and search engine optimization to be done in-house. These types of consultancies charge $500 - $1,000 per day, so boosting manual testing with automation provides dramatic cost-savings.
Test entire sites
SortSite scans every page on a site, applying more than 1200 quality checkpoints to each page. Unlike a human tester, SortSite doesn’t get tired or distracted.
Unlike some other products, SortSite analyses all content on a web site to find more problems:
- HTML for issues like broken links, spelling mistakes and accessibility issues
- CSS for styling issues like poor text contrast and incompatible CSS properties
- Images for issues like corrupt images and flashing GIFs that trigger seizures
- PDF for broken links, untagged content and missing ALT text
- Office documents for broken links
- Plugins to find technologies with declining support like Java and Flash
- Media to find movies or audio that interfere with screen readers
Get more visitors
SortSite applies search engine guidelines and SEO best-practice rules to ensure your pages rank optimally.
Retain more visitors
Broken links, server error messages and usability problems drive visitors away. Find and fix these problems before your customers or executives find them.