Your privacy is important to us and we will not do anything to violate your trust.
We collect these sorts of information on this site:
- Anonymous aggregate information about visits to this web site (this cannot be associated with a particular user)
- Personal information collected from customers who purchase or evaluate products (name, company, address, email address, phone number, and fax number)
- The optional e-mail address used by the SortSite online demo to send you the scan results.
We use customer information for the following purposes:
- Sending replacement copies to customers whose hard disks have failed
- Determining upgrade/update eligibility
- Informing existing customers of new versions
- Conducting market research
Google Site Stats
This site uses Google Site Stats to track clicks on Google Sponsored Links. We use this to make sure the search terms we advertise on are relevant.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
Software updates are only available to licensed users with active Support and Maintenance contracts. Your license key and the version of the software you are running are used by the Update Watch feature to determine eligibility for updates.