Desktop Suite Manuals and documentation
White papers, technical data sheets, support information and system requirements.
Manuals and tutorials
White papers and datasheets
- SortSite Desktop Datasheet (PDF)
- SortSite Technical Overview (PDF)
- SortSite Desktop EULA - End User License Agreement (PDF)
- PowerMapper Datasheet (PDF)
- PowerMapper Technical Overview (PDF)
- PowerMapper EULA - End User License Agreement (PDF)
- SortSite Section 508 VPAT (Voluntary Product Accessibility Template)
- SortSite Version History
- PowerMapper Section 508 VPAT (Voluntary Product Accessibility Template)
- PowerMapper Version History
- List of Tests and Checkpoints
- Independent Quality Certifications
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Knowledge Base
System requirements for the Desktop Suite are:
- Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 10) or Mac (OS X 10.9 or later)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- 20 MB free disk space
The suite is also available as a web application running in the cloud, which works on any device.
Most computers will open PDF documents automatically, but you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.