Which files are created by Save and Export in SortSite TN-Q08
Site data is saved in several files. If you save a site as 'Example.schk' you end up with:
- Example.schk contains all the information needed to re-create the site report. It contains site structure, page titles and list of issues.
- A directory called Example containing HTML pages and images. If you lose this directory you can re-create it by re-saving your .SCHK file.
- Example/map.htm is the main page (Dashboard) of the site report
- Example/map.ACC.htm is the Accessibility tab of the site report
- Example/map.ALL.htm is the Issues by Page tab of the site report
- Example/map.BUG.htm is the Compatibility tab of the site report
- Example/map.ERR.htm is the Accessibility tab of the site report
- Example/map.INV.htm is the Accessibility tab of the site report
- Example/map.LEG.htm is the Compliance tab of the site report
- Example/map.MAP.htm is the Site Map tab of the site report
- Example/map.RUL.htm is the What was Tested tab of the site report
- Example/map.SEO.htm is the Search tab of the site report
- Example/map.USE.htm is the Usability tab of the site report
- Example/map.W3C.htm is the Standards tab of the site report
- Example/res contains thumbnail images used by the site report
- Example/report contains images used by the site report
The files created by the export command depends on the export format chosen. The exported file names are based on the name used in the Export window (the default file name is 'Export').
- HTML creates the same HTML and PNG files as the save command using the name specified in the Export window. The default file name Export creates files called Export.htm, Export.png, etc.
- Full Report - Word creates a file called Export.rtf
- Issue Report - Excel creates a file called Export.xml
- Link Report - Excel creates a file called Export.xml
See also: TN-Q07 Which files are created by Save and Export in PowerMapper
Applies To: SortSite 3.05 or later
Last Reviewed: Feb 14, 2015