What are my upgrade options TN-O06
For desktop products you can either purchase a maintenance contract (which gives access to all new versions for the duration of the contract) or purchase one-off upgrades.
- Renew a maintenance contract. If your maintenance contract has expired it can be renewed up to 11 months after expiry, backdated to start from the expiry of the old contract.
- Add a maintenance contract. If you didn't purchase a license with a maintenance contract, a maintenance contract can be added up to 11 months after purchase, backdated to start from the license purchase date.
- Upgrade to current version. One-off upgrade to current version.
- Upgrade and add a maintenance contract. Select an optional maintenance contract when purchasing an upgrade to obtain future versions for the duration of the contract. You can use this to add a maintenance contract to an existing licenses more than 11 months after purchasing.
- Upgrade from SortSite Standard to SortSite Professional You can upgrade from Standard to Professional for the price difference between the products.
- Upgrade from PowerMapper Standard to PowerMapper Professional You can upgrade from Standard to Professional for the price difference between the products.
OnDemand accounts include ongoing maintenance, and always run the latest version of the product. If you need to change billing plan, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applies To: all versions
Last Reviewed: September 2, 2016