Web Standard W3cCssInvalidAtCharsetRule
@charset rules are more restrictive than other @rules:
- @charset be at start of the CSS file with no whitespace or byte-order-mark before
- @charset must be followed by a single space and a double quote
- Must end with a double quote and semi-colon
- The @charset rule name must be lower case
- @charset cannot be used HTML pages (only allowed in CSS files)
- CSS Validation
- 5.28 Dec 2017 Added.
This page describes a web site issue detected by SortSite Desktop and OnDemand Suite.
Rule ID: W3cCssInvalidAtCharsetRule