Accessibility Checkpoint Section 508 1194.22 (n)
This form has fields without LABEL elements or TITLE attributes.
Screen readers use LABEL elements or TITLE attributes to describe form fields to non-sighted users. Without these, forms are very hard to use with a screen reader. Forms designed to be completed online shall allow people using assistive technology to access the information, field elements, and functionality required for completion and submission of the form, including all directions and cues.
- 5.27 Fixed false positive.
- 5.23 Oct 2016 Fixed false positive on hidden fields.
- 5.22 Jul 2016 Fixed false positive.
- 5.5 May 2014 Fixed false positive.
- 5.3 Sep 2013 Fixed false negative.
- 2.0 Dec 2007 Added.
This page describes a web site issue detected by SortSite Desktop and OnDemand Suite.
Rule ID: Section508-n-1