Accessibility Checkpoint Section 508 1194.22 (m)
This page has links to a PDF file, but does not provide a link to download Acrobat Reader.
You should include a link to download Acrobat Reader. When a web page requires that an applet, plug-in or other application be present on the client system to interpret page content, the page must provide a link to a plug-in or applet that complies with S1194.21(a) through (l).
- 5.9 Jun 2015 Don’t fire if page has link to accessibility help page with download link.
- 5.7 Dec 2014 Fixed false positive.
- 5.1 Jan 2013 Don’t fire if page has intermediate link to viewers download page.
- 4.1 Aug 2010 Don’t fire on pages where fatal parsing errors means download links cannot be detected.
- 4.0 Jun 2010 FoxIt PDF reader satisfies requirement as well as Adobe Reader.
- 3.2 Apr 2009 Download links can reference get.adobe.com and download.adobe.com as well as www.adobe.com.
- 2.0 Dec 2007 Added.
This page describes a web site issue detected by SortSite Desktop and OnDemand Suite.
Rule ID: Section508-m-3