Browser Compatibility Check BugSafariMobileFlash
Flash is disabled in Safari 10, and not supported on mobile devices including iPhone/iPad and Android 4.1 or later.
- 5.27 Oct 2017 Now fires for Chrome, Edge and Firefox which disable Flash by default.
- 5.24 Dec 2016 Now fires for Safari 10+ which disable Flash by default.
- 5.4 Feb 2014 Updated the link to the relevant guidelines for iPhone/iPad, as the previous link was no longer valid. Changed wording of error message to reflect current list of Flash Player Certified Devices.
- 5.2 May 2013 Doesn’t fire for Blackberry 10 which supports Flash.
- 4.4 Aug 2011 Now fires for Android 2.1 and Blackberry.
- 4.2 Dec 2010 Added.
This page describes a web site issue detected by SortSite Desktop and OnDemand Suite.
Rule ID: BugSafariMobileFlash