Accessibility Checkpoint WCAG 2 F78
This CSS style makes it difficult or impossible to see the dotted link focus outline.
Change the style to avoid obscuring the focus outline around A elements, which is used when tabbing through links.
- WCAG 2.0 F78 (Success Criteria: 2.4.7 level AA)
- 5.22 Jul 2016 Fixed false positive on print media.
- 5.21 Mar 2016 Fixed false positive on SharePoint sites.
- 5.9 Jun 2015 Fixed false positive on Chrome TABINDEX=-1 outline workaround.
- 5.5 May 2014 Updated to April 2014 version of Techniques for WCAG 2.0.
- 4.2 Dec 2010 Make outline:0 outline:none and outline-width:0 all equivalent.
- 3.5 Dec 2009 Corrected priority.
- 3.5 Dec 2009 Don’t fire on reset stylesheets that re-add outlines on links.
- 3.1 Feb 2009 Don’t fire when invalid units cause CSS rule to be ignored.
- 3.0 Dec 2008 Added.
This page describes a web site issue detected by SortSite Desktop and OnDemand Suite.
Rule ID: AccWcag2-F78-1