Page has duplicate IDs Accessibility Checkpoint
This page has duplicate IDs which cause problems in screen readers.
querySelector, which behave inconsistently when duplicate IDs are present. Change the ID so it is unique for each element.
- WCAG 2.0 (Success Criteria: 4.1.1 level A)
- WCAG 2.1 (Success Criteria: 4.1.1 level A)
- WCAG 2.2 (Success Criteria: 4.1.1 level A)
- Section 508 (2017) (Success Criteria: 4.1.1 level A)
Note: Section 508 Refresh (2017) checkpoints are equivalent to WCAG 2.0 level A and level AA checkpoints.
- 6.50 Oct 2023 Removed because WCAG 4.1.1 is now marked obsolete.
- 5.0 Oct 2012 Now fires on HTML 5 documents with duplicate IDs.
- 3.0 Dec 2008 Added.
This page describes a web site issue detected in HTML documents by SortSite Desktop and OnDemand Suite.
Rule ID: AccWcag2-F77-1