Accessibility Checkpoint WCAG 2 F68 and Section 508 1194.22 (n)
This INPUT button has no VALUE attribute and no programmatically determined name.
A programmatically determined name allows screen readers to tell the user what the control does. To add a name do one of the following:
- Add a VALUE attribute saying what the button does
- Add a TITLE attribute
- Add an ARIA-LABELLEDBY attribute (not supported in all screen readers)
- Add an ARIA-LABEL attribute (not supported in all screen readers)
- Section 508 (2000) 1194.22 (n)
- WCAG 2.0 F68 (Success Criteria: 1.3.1 level A, 4.1.2 level A)
- Section 508 (2017) F68 (Success Criteria: 1.3.1 level A, 4.1.2 level A)
Note: Section 508 Refresh (2017) checkpoints are equivalent to WCAG 2.0 level AA checkpoints.
- 5.26 Jun 2017 Added.
This page describes a web site issue detected by SortSite Desktop and OnDemand Suite.
Rule ID: AccWcag2-F68-4