Accessibility Checkpoint WCAG 2 F44
The tab order does not follow logical sequences on the page.
When the values of the
tabindex attribute are assigned in a different order than the relationships and sequences in the content, the tab order no longer follows the relationships and sequences in the content.
- WCAG 2.0 F44 (Success Criteria: 2.4.3 level A)
- WCAG 2.1 F44 (Success Criteria: 2.4.3 level A)
- Section 508 (2017) F44 (Success Criteria: 2.4.3 level A)
Note: Section 508 Refresh (2017) checkpoints are equivalent to WCAG 2.0 level AA checkpoints.
- 5.4 Feb 2014 Fixed false positive.
- 4.7 Jun 2012 Don’t fail on success examples from WCAG 2.0 H4.
- 3.1 Feb 2009 Improve detection of
- 3.0 Dec 2008 Added.
This page describes a web site issue detected by SortSite Desktop and OnDemand Suite.
Rule ID: AccWcag2-F44-1