Accessibility Checkpoint WCAG 2 F32
Inserting spaces between letters in a word means screen readers cannot pronounce the words correctly.
Remove spaces between letters in the same word (e.g. «hello» instead of «h e l l o»).
- WCAG 2.0 F32 (Success Criteria: 1.3.2 level A)
- Section 508 (2017) F32 (Success Criteria: 1.3.2 level A)
Note: Section 508 Refresh (2017) checkpoints are equivalent to WCAG 2.0 level AA checkpoints.
- 5.5 May 2014 Fixed false positive.
- 3.5 Dec 2009 Don’t fire on elements that don’t contain readable text (e.g. STYLE).
- 3.3 Jun 2009 Don’t fire for French phrases containing multiple single character words.
- 3.0 Dec 2008 Added.
This page describes a web site issue detected by SortSite Desktop and OnDemand Suite.
Rule ID: AccWcag2-F32-1