Accessibility Checkpoint WCAG 2 F20
This image has been updated without updating the ALT attribute on the page.
This triggers when the image has a more recent modification date than the containing page. Update the ALT attribute if necessary, and save the page so modification is newer than the image.
- WCAG 2.0 F20 (Success Criteria: 1.1.1 level A, 4.1.2 level A)
- Section 508 (2017) F20 (Success Criteria: 1.1.1 level A, 4.1.2 level A)
Note: Section 508 Refresh (2017) checkpoints are equivalent to WCAG 2.0 level AA checkpoints.
- 5.9 Jun 2015 Detect non-standard image tags.
- 5.3 Sep 2013 Fixed false positive.
- 5.3 Sep 2013 Fixed false negative.
- 3.5 Dec 2009 Don’t fire if ALT text is modified shortly before image is modified.
- 3.0 Dec 2008 Added.
This page describes a web site issue detected by SortSite Desktop and OnDemand Suite.
Rule ID: AccWcag2-F20-1