Don’t use any flashing images Accessibility Checkpoint
Web pages must not contain any images that flash more than three times in any one second period.
Any content that flashes more than 3 times a second can trigger seizures in people with photosensitive seizure disorders.
- WCAG 2.0 (Success Criteria: 2.3.2 level AAA)
- WCAG 2.1 (Success Criteria: 2.3.2 level AAA)
- WCAG 2.2 (Success Criteria: 2.3.2 level AAA)
- 5.37 May 2020 Improved detection.
- 5.9 Jun 2015 Handle non-standard image tag.
- 5.6 Sep 2014 Now triggers WCAG 1 and Section 508 issue as well as WCAG 2.
- 5.5 May 2014 Fixed false positive on non-looping animated GIFs.
- 5.4 Feb 2014 Added.
This page describes a web site issue detected in HTML documents by SortSite Desktop and OnDemand Suite.
Rule ID: AccWcag2-2.3.2-1