Accessibility Checkpoint WCAG 2 F25
Document title must not contain placeholder text like ‘Untitled’ or the page filename.
For HTML pages change the TITLE element. For Office documents and PDF documents produced from Office, fill in the Title in Document Properties before saving as PDF.
- 5.5 May 2014 Fixed false positive.
- 5.4 Feb 2014 Improved accuracy for placeholder title recognition; fixed false positives generated by foreign words (e.g. French and Spanish).
- 4.0 Jun 2010 Don’t check for placeholder titles in corrupt documents.
- 4.0 Jun 2010 Check for titles in PDFs.
- 3.5 Dec 2009 Don’t warn about titles like ‘Validation Results for Index.html’.
- 3.0 Dec 2008 Now triggers WCAG2 F25.
- 1.0 Feb 2007 Added.
This page describes a web site issue detected by SortSite Desktop and OnDemand Suite.
Rule ID: AccWcag1-13.2.3