Accessibility Checkpoint WCAG 2 2.4.1 and Section 508 1194.22 (i)
No TITLE attributes found for the frames on these pages.
Add a TITLE attribute to each FRAME and IFRAME element (e.g. TITLE=«Main Content»). Without a TITLE some screen readers read out the FRAME filename, which is usually meaningless.
- Section 508 1194.22 (i)
- WCAG 1.0 12.1
- WCAG 2.0 2.4.1 (Success Criteria: 2.4.1 level A, 4.1.2 level A)
Note: Section 508 checkpoints (a) through (k) are equivalent to WCAG 1 level A checkpoints.
- 5.21 Mar 2016 Fixed false positive on SharePoint sites.
- 5.5 May 2014 Updated to April 2014 version of Techniques for WCAG 2.0.
- 3.0 Dec 2008 Now triggers WCAG2 issue.
- 2.0 Dec 2007 Now triggers Section 508 issue.
- 1.0 Feb 2007 Added.
This page describes a web site issue detected by SortSite Desktop and OnDemand Suite.
Rule ID: AccWcag1-12.1.1