Accessibility Checkpoint Multiple ways to reach page
Provide information about the general layout of a site using a site map or table of contents.
You should provide a link labeled ‘Site Map’ or ‘Sitemap’ or the equivalent in your language, on every page.
Note: Section 508 Refresh (2017) checkpoints are equivalent to WCAG 2.0 level AA checkpoints.
- 5.36 Jan 2020 Fixed false positive. Changed rule ID from AccWcag1-13.3.1 to AccPageMultipleWays.
- 5.3 Sep 2013 Detect on non-English sites.
- 5.2 May 2013 Fixed false positive on single page sites.
- 3.5 Dec 2009 Don’t look for site map links in PDF files.
- 3.0 Dec 2008 Now triggers WCAG2 issue.
- 1.0 Feb 2007 Added.
This page describes a web site issue detected by SortSite Desktop and OnDemand Suite.
Rule ID: AccPageMultipleWays