The page has a popup that is not triggered by a click or key press. Avoid confusion caused by the appearance of new windows that were not requested by the user.
Make sure that popups cannot be triggered by
onload or mouse movement events.
- WCAG 2.0 (Success Criteria: 3.2.5 level AAA)
- WCAG 2.1 (Success Criteria: 3.2.5 level AAA)
- WCAG 2.2 (Success Criteria: 3.2.5 level AAA)
- 5.36 Jan 2020 Improved detection. Changed rule ID from AccWcag2-SCR24.1 to AccHtmlUnwantedPopup.
- 3.5 Dec 2009 Corrected priority.
- 3.0 Dec 2008 Added.
This page describes a web site issue detected in HTML documents by SortSite Desktop and OnDemand Suite.
Rule ID: AccHtmlUnwantedPopup