Broken skip link Accessibility Checkpoint
This skip link is broken. The target anchor does not exist or is commented out.
The anchor after the # symbol points to a non-existent ID on this page, so nothing happens when it’s clicked. In most cases the destination ID has been removed accidentally and should be reinstated.
- WCAG 2.0 (Success Criteria: 2.4.1 level A)
- WCAG 2.1 (Success Criteria: 2.4.1 level A)
- WCAG 2.2 (Success Criteria: 2.4.1 level A)
- Section 508 (2017) (Success Criteria: 2.4.1 level A)
Note: Section 508 Refresh (2017) checkpoints are equivalent to WCAG 2.0 level A and level AA checkpoints.
- 5.38 Jul 2020 Changed rule ID from Section508-o-2 to AccHtmlBrokenSkipLink.
- 4.7 Jun 2012 Added.
This page describes a web site issue detected in HTML documents by SortSite Desktop and OnDemand Suite.
Rule ID: AccHtmlBrokenSkipLink