ADA Accessibility Testing Tool
Check entire websites for Section 508 accessibility compliance. Used by federal agencies and the Fortune 100. Try now - free online trial.
See how it works
What it Does
SortSite is an accessibility checking tool used by federal agencies, the Fortune 100 and independent consultancies.
Audit an entire site for compliance with web accessibility standards without the grind of manual testing.
Accessibility and ADA Testing
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) has no defined technical standards for websites, but recent ADA legal settlements have required organizations to comply with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA).
Accessibility tests in SortSite include:
- WCAG 2.0 - check sites comply with A, AA and AAA accessibility guidelines
- WCAG 2.1 - check sites comply with A, AA and AAA accessibility guidelines
- WCAG 2.2 - check sites comply with A, AA and AAA accessibility guidelines
- Section 508 - check sites comply with the US federal accessibility standard
- Plus check sites for broken links, browser compatibility and search engine guideline violations using more than 1300 standards based checkpoints
Powered by Simplicity
Just enter your web address and click Start Scan. Our tool will crawl your entire site to find evidence-identified issues.
Once complete, we'll send you a full report that clearly shows you which problems you have, what pages they're on, and where code is affected.
Your journey starts now. Using our findings, you can work towards creating a better site.
SortSite is a very good testing tool. It will test all pages it finds on the site.University of Cambridge
This simple test ... gives much more useful data than just a screenshot. The SortSite test checks accessibility, broken links, browser code compatibility, search engine optimization and other usability issues...practicalecommerce.com