PowerMapper Desktop Manuals and documentation
White papers, technical data sheets, support information and system requirements.
Manuals and tutorials
- PowerMapper User Manual (PDF)
White papers and datasheets
- PowerMapper Datasheet (PDF)
- PowerMapper Technical Overview (PDF)
- PowerMapper EULA - End User License Agreement (PDF)
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Knowledge Base
- Section 508 VPAT (Voluntary Product Accessibility Template)
- Independent Quality Certification
- Version History
System requirements for PowerMapper Desktop are:
- Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 10) or Mac (macOS 10.10 or later)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- 20 MB free disk space
PowerMapper is also available as a web application running in the cloud, which works on any device.
Most computers will open PDF documents automatically, but you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.