PowerMapper Desktop Quality certifications
PowerMapper is supported on the following editions of Windows 10:
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Enterprise
PowerMapper is supported on the in-market supported servicing branches of Windows 10 including:
- Current Branch
- Current Branch for Business
- Windows 10 Enterprise Long Term Servicing Branch
PowerMapper has been tested to meet all of the technical requirements to be Compatible with Windows® 7.
“Compatible with Windows 7” software:
- Is tested for compatibility and reliability on Windows 7.
- Passed Microsoft designed tests to minimize the possibility of crashes, hangs, and reboots.
- Represents a commitment that the product will continue to work over the life of Windows 7.
- Meets privacy standards set forth by the Anti-Spyware Coalition.
- Installs cleanly and reliably.
- Eliminates unnecessary reboots.
- Ensures compatibility with Windows 7, both 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
Only “Compatible with Windows® 7” software and devices have passed Microsoft-designed tests for compatibility and reliability on PCs running the Windows 7 operating system. “Compatible with Windows 7” products install without worry and run reliably with Windows 7.
Windows Vista Compatibility Center: PowerMapper
PowerMapper has been independently Certified for Windows Vista by VeriTest, an authorized Microsoft testing partner. Certified for Windows Vista tests include:
- Application runs on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows
- Application runs with Remote Desktop
- Application files are cryptographically signed to prevent tampering
- Application installer does not affect other applications or system components
- Application cleanly uninstalls
- Application can be installed using enterprise deployment tools
- Application saves and restores state when system is restarted by Windows Update
- Application does not modify file or folder security
- Application runs reliably