The company's first product, PowerMapper, a web site mapping and visualization tool was launched in 1997. SortSite, a web site testing and compliance tool, was released in 2007.
- 1997 PowerMapper version 1.0 released.
- 1997 PowerMapper receives positive reviews in June 9th issue of InfoWorld, and October issue of Byte.
- 1998 PowerMapper version 2.0 released.
- 2002 PowerMapper 3.0 released adding new map styles.
- 2005 PowerMapper 4.0 achieves the “Designed For Windows XP” Microsoft certification.
- 2006 SortSite released to beta users.
- 2007 SortSite 1.0 released in Q1.
- 2007 PowerMapper 4.07 passes the “Certified For Windows Vista” Microsoft test.
- 2007 SortSite version 2.0 released with support for Section 508 accessibility guidelines.
- 2008 SortSite 3.0 released adding support for WCAG 2.0 accessibility guidelines and custom quality policies.
- 2009 PowerMapper version 5.0 released.
- 2010 PowerMapper Software MBO.
- 2010 SortSite version 4.0 released adding multi-lingual spell checking and PDF accessibility checking.
- 2011 Launch of SortSite OnDemand web application.
- 2012 SortSite version 5.0 released adding HTML5 and form replay support.
- 2013 Launch of PowerMapper OnDemand and the OnDemand Suite.
- 2015 PowerMapper and SortSite for Mac OS X released.