Desktop Suite Government Store
- Cost: €314.10 £314.10 $449.10 per user
- Upgrades: €87.25£87.25$124.75 optional annual fee
- Max pages per scan: 22,000
- Accessibility: Yes
- Broken links and spelling: Yes
- Browser compatibility: Yes
- HTML and CSS validation: Yes
- Optimize for Google and Bing: No
- Export to Excel and Word: No
- Visual site maps: 12 map styles
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We offer a no questions asked 30 day money back guarantee. We'll issue a full refund for any reason at all (or even no reason) within 30 days of purchase.
Desktop Perpetual Licenses
Desktop products are licensed on a per user basis.
- All single user licenses are fixed licenses, and cannot be shared between multiple users.
- Each fixed license must be assigned to a single named user before use. Each user with an assigned license may install a copy on up to two devices (e.g. a laptop and a desktop). Licenses can be transferred to a different user by uninstalling, then reinstalling the software. Multiple users may not share the same license.
- Floating (concurrent) licenses can be shared between multiple users as long as the number of concurrent users does not exceed the number of licenses purchased (e.g. a 5 user floating license allows up to 5 people to use the software at any one time).
- Maximum pages per scan - if the maximum pages per scan is 22,000 pages, and you scan a site with 30,000 pages, then the first 22,000 pages found on the site get scanned. There's no limit on the number of scans you can run.
The desktop version you buy can be used for as long as you want (a perpetual license). Major version upgrades, and maintenance releases, are available to customers with an active support and maintenance contract. Every desktop license comes with standard support. Extended Support and Maintenance Contracts are available giving access to all new releases and priority business support during the lifetime of the contract.