Release: PowerMapper 5.0
We've just launched PowerMapper 5.0, which will be available to all customers with a support and maintenance contract before the end of the month.
New features in this release include:
- Two new map styles
- Import data from Google analytics or webmaster tools
- Overlay imported data onto site maps (little graphs are drawn next to page thumbnails)
- Add design notes to maps (use this when using the site map as a blueprint for site re-development)
- Extract links from Flash sites
- Resizable page thumbnails
- Support for non-European character sets including Russian, Japanese, Chinese and Korean
- User interface improvements including customizable toolbars and new map wizard
- Exporting meta data
- Support for Windows 7
We'll talk about the new features in more detail in follow-up posts.
Tags: Certified for Windows
First posted Dec 2009