Desktop quarterly releases - Feb 2012
The latest quarterly PowerMapper and SortSite maintenance releases are now available.
New features include:
- View Source command added to right click menu
- Updated W3 DTDs to match validator.w3.org (pulls in fix for USEMAP in XHTML 1.1 Second Edition)
- Added compatibility checks for Firefox 9,10,11 and Chrome 16,17 versions
- Added support for CSS3 properties that have reach candidate recommendation status
- Handle zero sized thumbnail images caused by buggy display driver
- Avoid blank thumbnail images on pages that only contain Flash movies or META refresh directives
- Don't detect broken anchors in non-standard CSS e.g. behavior:url(#default#savefavorite)
- Various false positives
- False negative: didn't detect empty headings
- False negative: <A ONCLICK> with no HREF cannot be operated from keyboard
These are available to all customers with active support and maintenance contracts via the Update Watch feature in each application.
First posted Mar 2012