Current version: 5.6 released Sept 17, 2014
SortSite is a one-click web site testing tool used by federal agencies, Fortune 100 corporations and independent consultancies. The tool is available as a subscription web application and a Windows desktop application.
One click is all it takes to analyze an entire web site. Each page is checked against 450+ standards based checkpoints.
Problems like broken links, spelling errors and usability problems drive visitors away from your site. Search engine issues stop visitors before they arrive. Find and fix website problems before your customers or executives find them.
- Accessibility - check against W3C WCAG1, WCAG2 and Section 508 guidelines
- Compatibility - check for browser specific code, script and image formats
- Compliance - check for compliance with EU and US law
- Broken Links - check for broken links and other errors
- Search Engine Optimization - check Google, Yahoo and Bing webmaster guidelines
- Web Standards - validate HTML, XHTML and CSS
- Usability - check against Usability.gov guidelines
Most computers will open PDF documents automatically, but you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
SortSite is available as a web application running in the cloud, or a desktop application for Windows PCs.
OnDemand Web Application
- Runs in any modern web browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 7+)
- Runs on any device (Mac, PC, iPad, Android, Chromebook, Linux)
- No installation required
- Windows 7, 8 or Vista
- 512 MB RAM
- 20 MB free disk space