SortSite is a web standards validator for any web site.
- W3C HTML / CSS standards validation
- Check for W3C WCAG accessibility standards
- Check for HTML / CSS which triggers browser bugs
- Works on intranet/staging sites behind a firewall
- Checks entire site - not restricted to single pages like W3C validator
Web Site Validator
SortSite enforces web standards by:
- Validating every page on a site against W3C HTML / XHTML standards using the same technology as the W3C validator
- Checking against W3C WCAG accessibility standards
- Finding valid, but deprecated, HTML / XHTML tags and attributes
- Finding HTML / CSS features that trigger bugs in major browsers (Professional edition only)
- Checking against search engine content guidelines to ensure your site has optimum search rank (Professional edition only)
To aid enforcement SortSite tracks issue counts over time using a dashboard which drills down to individual errors and lines of code.