SortSite has been tested to meet all of the technical requirements to be Compatible with Windows® 7.
“Compatible with Windows 7” software:
- Is tested for compatibility and reliability on Windows 7.
- Passed Microsoft designed tests to minimize the possibility of crashes, hangs, and reboots.
- Represents a commitment that the product will continue to work over the life of Windows 7.
- Meets privacy standards set forth by the Anti-Spyware Coalition.
- Installs cleanly and reliably.
- Eliminates unnecessary reboots.
- Ensures compatibility with Windows 7, both 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
Only “Compatible with Windows® 7” software and devices have passed Microsoft-designed tests for compatibility and reliability on PCs running the Windows 7 operating system. “Compatible with Windows 7” products install without worry and run reliably with Windows 7.
SortSite has been independently certified for Windows Vista by VeriTest, an authorized Microsoft testing partner. Certification tests include:
- Application runs on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows
- Application runs with Remote Desktop
- Application binaries are signed to prevent tampering
- Application installer does not affect other applications or system components
- Application cleanly uninstalls
- Application can be installed using enterprise deployment tools
- Application saves and restores state when system is restarted by Windows Update
- Application does not modify file or folder security
- Application runs reliably